Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has never been published before, and is not currently under consideration for publication in another journal (or has been explained in the Comments to the Editor).
- Manuscript files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document formats.
- References that can be accessed online have the URL written down.
- Manuscripts are typed with 1 spaced text; 11 fonts; use italics instead of underscores (except URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text where expected, not grouped separately at the end of the manuscript.
- The manuscript follows the style and bibliographical guidelines set out in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.