PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KOMPETENSI TERHADAP KINERJA PENYIDIK DITRESKRIMSUS POLDA BALI
Keywords:leadership, competence, investigator performance
With the leadership and competence possessed by each leader and investigator, it will improve the performance of investigators at the Bali Police Ditreskrimsus. This study aims to re-examine the influence of leadership and performance competence of investigators.
This research was conducted on investigators of the Bali Police Ditreskrimsus, with a total sample of 53 investigators and located on Jl. W.R. Supratman No. 7 Denpasar. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis, multiple correlation analysis, coefficient of determination, F and T test using IBM SPSS Statistics 23.0 for Windows.
The results of this study indicate that the leadership variable has a positive and significant effect on investigator performance. As well as the competency variable also has a positive and significant effect on performance. The influence of leadership and competence variables on the investigator performance variable is 88.6% while the remaining 11.4% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.